- ¾ cup almond flour (You can grind up slivered almonds in a food processor or buy it.)
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- 3 organic chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine nut and rice flours, crushed garlic, sea salt, pepper, paprika, and dried parsley flakes in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip bite-sized chicken pieces into beaten egg mixture and then dredge through the nut-rice flour mixture.
- Bake in oven on greased cookie sheet for 30 minutes.
Adapted from thewholejouney.com